To: Oswegatchie Summer Campers, Parents, & FFA Advisors
In the event that public health concerns dictate further restrictions on travel, or gatherings, we will update you on any contingency plans that may need to be made for our 2020 summer camp season.
We encourage campers to still register for summer camp as planned. If your school has made a reservation or “Group Hold”, we suggest you utilize that to not miss your camp opportunity, If camp is later cancelled or abbreviated, we will make appropriate action to reimburse schools and families.
In regards to the 26th Annual AdironDUCK Race, we are waiting to see how the situation progresses over the next 2 weeks. As of April 3rd, we will have a better plan on how that event will happen. We do intend to float ducks regardless if there is a large public gathering or not. Ducks are available online and your support is appreciated more now than ever.
We live in interesting times and we look forward to seeing everyone in the future.
The Oswegatchie Team