Sometimes when a weekend group cancels, Oswegatchie can throw together a last minute experience for anyone interested. This is one of those weekends!
Would you like to make a barn quilt?
"Join us at Oswegatchie, Saturday January 6th – 7th for an overnight stay and a project by the fireplace!
A barn quilt is a piece of wood painted to look like a quilt block, typically displayed on barns. They are usually large. Our version will be a small 12" X 12" on a piece of Oswegatchie pine.
- 1:30 pm- Arrival, Welcome and Settle in
- 2pm - Painting begins: all supplies and instruction provided by Oswegatchie
- 5pm - Dinner provided by Oswegatchie
- Evening by the Fireplace
- Please feel free to bring you own additional snacks and drinks to enjoy in the evening.
- 8am- Pancake Breakfast by Oswegatchie
- Event Ends
$50 to attend and NOT paint the barn quilt
$50 to make a quilt but NOT spend the night.
Oswegatchie needs 8 participants to make this workshop worthwhile. If less than 8 people register by Saturday morning 9 AM, we will cancel and fully refund any fees.