Thank You for Boating at Oswegatchie!
here are few THINGS TO CONSIDER...
- If you are cautious about buying the full pass, you can do day passes and when it adds up to $175 or $250, we will give you the All Access Pass.
- This does NOT include any overnight lodging.
- Oswegatchie does NOT provide bikes. Bring your own bikes.
- If you do not know how to swim, please do not go boating.
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs) are provided and are mandatory the entire time paddling. An entering the water will require a PFD. You should not "go swimming" while boating.
- Oswegatchie DOES NOT do public swimming. Swimming is reserved only for overnight guests. This is a NYS DOH requirement.
- Keep dogs on leash, even if other dogs are off leash. Please clean up after any dog deposits.
- Dark clouds are not your friends, head to cover. On the map you will find campsites that you can use for cover in the lean-to.
- Access available between Sunrise and Sunset. Trails and boats should be emptied by dark.
- All patrons should remember that forested lands & waterways have inherit risks. It is a wild and accidents could happen. By purchasing this pass, you are stating your understand of of safety in the wild. During Quarantine, use of trails will require social distancing and personal sanitation to be in effect. Please keep distance from other users on the property.
- Anyone interested in completing a timed race for our "AdironDUCK Run" will receive one of our custom "Adironduck Run" dog tags!. Its basically a 7K.
- The Water & Trail Access Pass expires in October 26th, 2020. (Coincides with regular deer season in the northern tier.)